So, my friend is playing sword. He caught a rookidee with a dynamax symbol. what happened Is this normal?

1. I ask this because i didn't think this was possible especially on route one! Ca someone help?

User Info: Wizardgroudon-1

Wizardgroudon-1 - 1 month ago

Answers

1. The only Pokémon that have a red Dynamax marking on their info-screens are Gigantamax species, and Corviknight is the only one of that line that can have that. If you're talking about a mark or something else, for example, displayed on the Ribbon screen, they're just an aesthetic thing, rare but not hugely impactful.

Dynamax Level is another thing altogether that dictates how much HP you have when Dynamaxed, and can be augmented via Candies.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   0