Can Toxel breed with Ditto? I'm not sure?

1. I'm trying to breed Toxel and Ditto so I can get a Toxel with good stats, but they aren't making eggs. Now I'm assuming this means Toxel is a baby Pokemon considering it looks like a baby dinosaur. But I'm not sure. (Also, what mint increases sp.atk but lowers speed?)

User Info: GhostTypesRule

GhostTypesRule - 4 months ago

1. Nope, Toxel is indeed a Baby Pokémon and, as such, it cannot breed; you'll have to evolve it to breed its specie.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 (Expert) - 4 months ago 3   1
  2. Oh, sorry, I missed your second question: the Mint you're looking for is Quiet Mint.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 - 3 months ago
  3. The quiet mint will evolve into low key Toxtricity, but that probably doesn't matter.

User Info: Flygon_YEET

Flygon_YEET - 1 month ago
  4. The mint will not affect Toxtricity's form. Only it's actual nature matters for this.

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad - 1 month ago

1. No, Toxel is the only baby pokemon from this game, and baby pokemon are incapable of breeding. Evolve it and breed the Toxtricity with ditto.

User Info: tyman6876

tyman6876 (Expert) - 4 months ago 2   0

1. To answer your second question, +SpA -Spe is the Quiet nature/mint.

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle-- (Expert) - 3 months ago 2   1