Can you Masuda method 2 pokémon at once?

1. This is a question that I’ve had ever since I attempted to try and use the Masuda method in Pokémon sword, but is it actually possible for you to do theMmasuda method using the 2 daycares in the game? I am worried that doing this will effect the shiny odds for both pokémon I’m hunting.

User Info: Mirroredpuns

Mirroredpuns - 1 month ago

1. What happens in one daycare has no bearing on the other daycare. The only thing that matters is the languages of the 2 Pokemon that are breeding with each other at any given moment.

Of course since the daycares are so far away from each other, you're not going to effectively improve anything by using both, you're just gonna slow yourself down.

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle-- (Expert) - 1 month ago 3   0

1. At a guess, it shouldn't affect the Masuda Method...

However, if your breeding pokemon, it's going to be difficult to collect the eggs from 2 different day cares and hatch them. The number of eggs doesn't stack (unless I'm wrong) so once you have a egg at a daycare you need to collect it for the chance of getting another. I feel you will end up just flying around a lot collecting eggs and not really hatching them. You'll probably be better off using a single daycare centre.

User Info: AleyColt

AleyColt - 1 month ago 1   0