If I use bottle caps on a lv 100 Pokemon, will I max his stats?

1. If I take with the candies a Pokemon to lv 100, will I have max stats when I use on him the bottle caps? Or I need to battle with him anyway before reaching level 100?
    I'd like to take to level 100 my Machamp and that would be the faster way, but I don't want to lose IVs or EVs.

User Info: jojoker

jojoker - 2 months ago

1. You don't need to battle with Machamp, Bottle Caps will have their effect regardless; so, yeah, using Caps on a Level 100 mon will max its Stats, regardless of what you did with it/how you've raised it prior.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 (Expert) - 2 months ago 3   0
  2. Keep in mind that Bottle Caps affect IVs; for EVs, you will need to either EV grind or, much easier, use the appropriate Vitamins (so Protein, Iron, etc.) for the set you want.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 - 2 months ago