How can I evolve a level 60 growlithe I caught in endgame into arcanine?

1. I have sword so I could not catch a Growlithe until after I beat the game. Now that every Pokémon in the wild I run into is level 60, how do I evolve my growlithe into an arcanine when it’s already past it’s evolving level?

User Info: DewbsterDew

DewbsterDew - 1 month ago

1. First, Growlithe doesn't evolve by level up. Use a Fire Stone on it to evolve (this can be done at any level).

Second, the evolution level is just a minimal requirenment, every Pokémon will proceed to evolve with every level up after reaching it. So even if Growlithe evolved by reaching (let's say) level 30, it'll evolve after reaching level 61 too.

And third, you can always get a level 1 Growlithe if you breed. Just make sure your lv 60 Growlithe is female or is breeding with Ditto.

Hopes it helped ^^

User Info: Axews

Axews (Expert) - 1 month ago 6   1

1. Also just a side note to anyone who may see this: you can absolutely catch a Growlithe before finishing Sword. They're rampant in the Wild Area near the dust bowl center area right after the big bridge.

Source: caught three last night and I've only got 5-6 badges. They were level 40ish.

User Info: hyperskate65

hyperskate65 - 2 weeks ago 0   0