How do I fix my pokemon sword being glitched?

1. Basically when I play the game it lags a lot and the battle animation can get wierd and I see weird bars when I dynamax but these bars are on the wedges and corners of the screen, they are very glitchy.

User Info: Laprasfridays

Laprasfridays - 1 week ago
  2. This definitely sounds weird. Are you playing on dock or handheld? Are you seeing similar glitches with other games? Because this might be stemming from physical damage (of the cart, console or tv), but I can't know for sure without more info and/or seeing it with my own eyes.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 - 1 week ago
  3. Both but I'm getting new copy's maybe if it's a damaged copy

User Info: Laprasfridays

Laprasfridays - 1 week ago
  4. Am I able to transfer data to a new copy

User Info: Laprasfridays

Laprasfridays - 1 week ago
  5. Yes, you're able to transfer data, as the data is saved on the console; but, before buying a new one, look into it, contact support, and, again, try if similar glitches happen in other games, as well. You should still be able to get a new copy for free by exchanging the hypothetically damaged one, anyway.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 - 1 week ago
  6. I check the data and it said no corrupt data found but I think it got damaged

User Info: Laprasfridays

Laprasfridays - 1 week ago
  7. Are you playing online constantly? I JUST learned how to go online a few days ago and have noticed a slight-to-considerable lag when playing the online version.

User Info: FrenchChris4

FrenchChris4 - 1 week ago

Answers

1. This could be internet.
    The bars are a regular part of Max Raids, though. It's a shield that needs to be destroyed with moves before moves affect the Pokemon anymore.

User Info: zoedacat

zoedacat (Expert) - 1 week ago 0   0