How can I fix time frozen events?

1. I need help. Ever since Saturday, 30th of November, my game’s time based events froze. I can’t do new daily Rotom Lotos, Battle Caffe, or talk to the weather man in Hammerlocke. Not only that but the wild area isn’t respawning berries from berry trees, strong overworld pokemon, nor items. I can only respawn raids by clearing them all. Pokejobs froze and I’m not getting any new ones.

I’ve researched a bit and it seems some people have experienced the similar effects after doing the Raid glitch. I’ve never tried the Raid Glitch, but I did manually synchronizing my Switch’s clock with my Time Zone the day before. After that I found a better time zone and switched to that one. I imagine that tampering with the Switches clock must of been the cause. Yet the cure escapes me.

I would great appreciate any help in restoring my game’s time based events.

User Info: CrimsonX4

CrimsonX4 - 1 month ago
  2. Just a heads up. The problem was solved. Just as user: hotdogturtle said. I left it synchronized and after the 48 hr mark game went back to normal. May you all have a Merry Christmas!

User Info: CrimsonX4

CrimsonX4 - 4 weeks ago

1. This happens any time you change your system's clock (and it does it in nearly every 3DS and Switch game that uses the clock for ingame events). You will need to wait 24 hours after the next midnight (that is, wait til the upcoming midnight, and then another day after that). After that, timed events will resume; until then they will act as though they've already been done for the day. This was added to prevent cheating.

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle-- (Expert) - 1 month ago 4   0
  2. Okay, thank you! Do I have to leave the Switch's clock synchronized with the internet in order for this to be fixed?

User Info: CrimsonX4

CrimsonX4 - 1 month ago