How do I fix y-comm not working?

1. I haven't been able to find anyone else with this issue. I was excited to finally trade and battle people, but after the first day of getting Shield it stopped working. It's been like that since the day after launch.

I can go online and initiate league card trades, but I can't click on trades or battle stamps. If I click on a raid stamp or try to start a trade from my end, it'll always end in "communication partner not found". It shouldn't be my internet, as it was working fine the first day and I did a raid or two, and hopped in a bunch of camps. I mean I love trading cards and all, but I'd like to at least be able to click on the stamps on my feed.

I have no idea how to fix this, any help would be appreciated!

User Info: Doukz

Doukz - 1 week ago

1. You can't click on other people's stamps except for Raids. For things like Trading, Battling, and League Card swapping you must use the feature and wait for the system to automatically pair you with someone. If you want to pair with someone specific then both you and that person need to set the same Link Code.

For Raids, more often than not by the time a stamp appears the room is full already or the raid has ended. There's also an exploit that encourages player's to abandon their raids. While the exploit can be done offline, many players are unaware of this and spam the lobby with raids that won't exist by the time you see them.

User Info: Uta

Uta (Expert) - 1 week ago 3   2
  2. oh, that clears up a lot of it then, aha! Thanks for that!

Still not sure why I can't even enter camps or search for trades myself without the "no communication partner found" (after finding a partner), but it definitely covers why I couldn't click on anything (which I probably just missed early in the game)

User Info: Doukz

Doukz - 1 week ago
  3. actually, funnily enough it's after you answered the question that I can suddenly join camps and the like again! I suppose it was an issue on nintendo's side, somehow.

User Info: Doukz

Doukz - 1 week ago