How to identify Shiny Pokémon in inventory?

1. I know this is a dumb question; however, is there a simple way, other than visual appearance, to identify which Pokemon in inventory are shiny? (There doesn’t appear to be anything like the three stars on the icon, or other past methods of locating them.

(I got spoiled in Pokemon Go, where you could just search “Shiny” or “Lucky” and that trait would appear.)

User Info: DCGoth

DCGoth - 2 months ago

1. Directly through the Search feature in the Boxes? No, there's no way to filter for Shininess; you need to look at the star indicator within the Info screen of the Pokémon itself, I'm afraid.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 (Expert) - 2 months ago 3   0
  2. Thx much for the answer. Just a few hours into play my card says I've already encountered one shiny Pokemon. Since some are hard to discern by looks, I was hoping I could just search, as opposed to going through the four boxes on inventory one at a time. Your answer was just what I needed.

User Info: DCGoth

DCGoth - 1 month ago
  3. Wait do you actually own the shiny or was it just an unfortunate encounter/grinding session (sorry for late response). I totally feel your pain although I haven't had the pleasure of seeing any shinies encountered this gen yet.

User Info: Dat1Pinecone

Dat1Pinecone - 1 month ago