How do I get zen mode galarian darmanitan?

1. I want a galarian darmanitan on my team I can make the build I just need a zen mode darmanitan to do it please and thank you

User Info: SkyIsLonely

SkyIsLonely - 3 weeks ago
  2. Excuse me edit:
    Does anyone know exact max raid dens to go to

User Info: SkyIsLonely

SkyIsLonely - 3 weeks ago
  3. hi may i have 1 of the zen mode darmaruka? :3
    my code is: 4901-4075-6713

User Info: FizTeo

FizTeo - 1 week ago

1. One of the dens to the right of Hammerlocke's entrance (if you come out of it) has Darmanitan-G in it, but the spawn chance is very low. I have spare Darumaka with HA if you need one still.

User Info: Oblivyon45

Oblivyon45 - 3 weeks ago 26   9
  2. Edit:
    I found my HA Darmanitan in Den 23. It's on Serebii, but if you've beaten the champ, 1 and 2 star encounters are (from my experience) impossible to get.

User Info: Oblivyon45

Oblivyon45 - 3 weeks ago
  3. I've been looking for a while now and still can't find mine. If you still got one up for grabs I'd gladly take it. Haha

User Info: Astro07

Astro07 - 1 week ago

1. An alternative option, if you're patient, is to wait for Pokemon Home. Import a Zen Mode Darmanitan from a previous gen, then breed it. As long as you aren't using an Everstone, the offspring will be the Galarian form.

Or at least that's how it worked in Gen 7. I got a Galvanize A-Geodude this way by importing from Alpha Sapphire.

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad - 3 weeks ago 3   3
  2. Catch one with the hidden ability from max raid. Only those with hidden ability zen mode can change form

User Info: Anthayashi

Anthayashi (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 6   7