Can't host raid battles anymore?

1. On the first few days of the game's release, everything was working fine. But the past two days, people cannot join my Raid battles. I can still join others just fine. Did something happen?

User Info: MealyDefender45

MealyDefender45 - 2 weeks ago
  2. How can you tell that noone else can join you?

User Info: meetboy13

meetboy13 - 2 weeks ago
  3. Tested it with friends over discord, both using and not using Link Codes.

User Info: MealyDefender45

MealyDefender45 - 2 weeks ago

Answers

1. Something seems to be messed up with the servers I guess... On the weekend I was able to do online raids without problem. Now I can neither join other raids nor does anyone join my raids if I am online. Offline in local mode it still workes... Maybe there are to many people using the online service or nintendo didn't think they would sell this well and used too weak servers?

User Info: Aurora_Lancy

Aurora_Lancy - 2 weeks ago 0   0
  2. This seems almost identical except for you not being able to join others either. Maybe I'm in some limbo server that isn't strong enough to host but good enough to connect to others...

User Info: MealyDefender45

MealyDefender45 - 2 weeks ago