Guide and Walkthrough by CyricZ
Version: 1.0 | Updated: 02/09/2020
FAQ of the Month Winner: February 2020 | Highest Rated Guide
Table of Contents
- Controls and Techniques
- Basic Controls
- Player and Investigation Fundamentals
- Combat Fundamentals
- Sword Legion
- Arrow Legion
- Arm Legion
- Beast Legion
- Axe Legion
- Other Gameplay Features
- File 01: [Startup]
- File 02: [Awake]
- File 03: [Link]
- File 04: [Siege]
- File 05: [Accord]
- File 06: [Complicit]
- File 07: [Wild]
- File 08: [Peace]
- File 09: [Salvation]
- File 10: [Madness]
- File 11: [Reckoning]
- Post Game
- Standard Guide Stuff
The following section details basically how to fill up the database, which gets you credit for Orders. Remember that you can only see this Database from your PC, which you can only access at the beginning of most Files.
The Database is separated into four sections:
- Subject Logs - A list of all enemies and Astral-based lifeforms. All the pictures you take of enemies and your Legions go here.
- Location Information - A list of information about major locations visited during the game. This automatically populates with the progression of the story, so I haven't bothered creating a section for it.
- Persons of Interest - A list of major characters in the game, populated as you take pictures of them. Many are easy to find, but some aren't, which is why this has a section.
- Archives - Basically a secondary "location" section, with more localized spots in the areas you explore. Take pictures of them and they appear here. There's very little indication as to how to find all of these unless you've got your camera up a lot.
I've also included the Orders at the end of this section, because I gotta put them somewhere.
If you're looking for other guides by him, you can search the Yakuza series or the LEGO series on GameFAQs.