Guide and Walkthrough by CyricZ
Version: 1.0 | Updated: 02/09/2020
FAQ of the Month Winner: February 2020 | Highest Rated Guide
Table of Contents
- Controls and Techniques
- Basic Controls
- Player and Investigation Fundamentals
- Combat Fundamentals
- Sword Legion
- Arrow Legion
- Arm Legion
- Beast Legion
- Axe Legion
- Other Gameplay Features
- File 01: [Startup]
- File 02: [Awake]
- File 03: [Link]
- File 04: [Siege]
- File 05: [Accord]
- File 06: [Complicit]
- File 07: [Wild]
- File 08: [Peace]
- File 09: [Salvation]
- File 10: [Madness]
- File 11: [Reckoning]
- Post Game
- Standard Guide Stuff
File 07: [Wild]
07 - Collection
- Dropped Item #1 - B2, right next to the elevators, behind Lappy's little tantrum.
- Dropped Item #2 - B3, near the Training Room, next to the emergency exit.
- Dropped Item #3 - B3, in the newly opened holding cells room to the right of the elevators, in the back
- Dropped Item #4 - Garage, easily visible when you step out of the elevators.
- Dropped Item #5 - Roof, in the corner on the left as you step outside, not far from Sarah and Joey.
- Dropped Item #6 - Roof, on the heliport, to the left of the stairs, near the cargo.
- Dropped Item #7 - Roof, near the south end of the heliport, next to the forklift and cargo.
These are all in the city leading up to the fight with Kelaino.
- Dropped Item #8 - Once you land on the highway, immediately turn around and shoot the blue sparkle on the "Conveyr" truck.
- Supply Crate #1 - As you move up the highway and past the "GOL" truck, you'll see a crate on your right.
- Dropped Item #9 - After the Homunculus runs off, go past the "JAVS" truck and look at the ground on the far side of it to find this item.
- Supply Crate #2 - Right next to Alicia and Shizu.
- Supply Crate #3 - Also right next to Alicia and Shizu.
- Dropped Item #10 - After the first Chimera Takedown, when you run into your first Officer Aberrations, instead of going up the stairs, go to the left and around the next set of stairs to find this item under them.
- Supply Crate #4 - After picking up Dropped Item #10, go up the same stairs and you'll find a crate at the top.
- Dropped Item #11 - After "Prisoner of Curiosity", as you make your way back, go down the stairs to find an item near the ladder.
- Photo Order - After completing "A King's Ransom", take a picture of Alan in his tied-up state.
- Supply Crate #5 - Right next to Alan after completing "A King's Ransom".
- Supply Crate #6 - Easiest to pick this up after completing King's Ransom. From Alan, follow the walkway and go straight ahead to the area beneath the button that extends the bridge to find a crate. A Hawk appeared here earlier.
- Supply Crate #7 - In the same area as the case "Redshift".
- Dropped Item #12 - This is close to the Gate that's part of the first "Astral Investigation". While you can drop onto the floating platform to get in front of the Gate, this item is on some pipes to the left, and the only way to get there is to chain jump from above.
- Supply Crate #8 - As you leave "Astral Investigation"'s Gate, you'll go to a platform with a crate and an Aberration leaning against it that will attack you.
This covers the part after the Kelaino fight, through the third floor above Grand Avenue, and the passages beyond.
- Supply Crate #9 - Once you come back from the Kelaino fight, you can find this crate directly to your right in the area you're in.
- Dropped Item #13 - Another one from right after you come back from Kelaino. This item is a blue sparkle high on the wall. Look behind you from when you return to the area high up to spot it.
- Supply Crate #10 - In the same area, there's a ladder that's retracted up and to your left. Shoot the red circle to drop it, then climb up to the crate.
- Supply Crate #11 - After you cross the first bridge over Grand Avenue, take a right instead of a left to find this crate.
- Supply Crate #12 - As you move down the passages, you'll come across your first Gate Disposal. To the right of the Gate is a crate.
- Dropped Item #14 - After the second Chimera Takedown, the second Gate Disposal is on your right, with this item right next to it.
- Supply Crate #13 - Before crossing the bridge to the Homunculus chase, go to the left to find another crate.
The Homunculus chase across the bridge happens here.
- Supply Crate #14 - After getting chased, you'll hide in a side passage. There's an obvious crate at the end of it.
- Supply Crate #15 - This crate is right next to the third Gate Disposal (a Zeus attacks you here).
- Supply Crate #16 - On the ground floor, before you head out to the street of Grand Avenue, continue past the exit to find a crate against the far wall.
- Supply Crate #17 - Immediately as you get out onto the street of Grand Avenue, go to the back right to find a crate near the cops.
- Supply Crate #18 - This is to the left of the previous crate, closer to the exit out past the barrier.
From here, the Homunculus has a big attack, stomps a lot of cops, grows armor, then it leaves.
- Supply Crate #19 - After the Homunculus leaves, you can find this crate is just north of the collapsed bridge (remember that from File 02?) and also near the fourth Gate Disposal.
- Supply Crate #20 - Before entering the Gate to the third "Astral Investigation" (the one with the Fireballs), take a left in the passage to find a crate.
- Supply Crate #21 - This is found in the Astral Plane on the third "Astral Investigation". Look behind you as you land and you'll see a ledge with a wrap pillar nearby. Wrap-jump to it to find a crate.
- Supply Crate #22 - Still in the Astral Plane, once you go up the elevator, instead of going up the next slope, go around it to find death puddles beyond. Chain jump over them to reach a crate.
- Supply Crate #23 - This is right behind Rubble Rescue, at the east end of Grand Avenue, near a JAVS truck.
- Buried Item #1 - This one's a little tough to mark by text. Before the parking garage, when you have a burning helicopter on your left, summon your Beast Legion and have it follow the center of the street. About thirty feet ahead, you'll find the blue circle. It's just to the right of the big support pillar of the bridge above.
- Supply Crate #24 - This is at the end of the fifth "Gate Disposal", the one where you have to push a crate to block four Gates shooting at you.
- Supply Crate #25 - This is also at the end of the fifth Gate Disposal.
- Dropped Item #15 - This is also at the end of the fifth Gate Disposal, as a blue sparkle.
- Supply Crate #26 - Before entering the underground parking garage, go around to the right to find a crate.
This starts when you enter the underground parking garage, and also covers the street area to the west of the collapsed bridge.
- Supply Crate #27 - Once inside the garage, head under the partially closed shutter early on to find a crate.
- Supply Crate #28 - This is inside the parking garage, on the north wall between the north and the west exits, just to the right of a white car.
- Slime - Once you open the previous crate, the Slime will appear near the center of the garage.
- Supply Crate #29 - Instead of going towards the elevators up to Rayleigh Plaza, go west and out the far side of the garage. There's a crate immediately to your left as you exit.
- Supply Crate #30 - Once you complete the Minotaur fight, search near the collapsed bridge to find a crate.
- Supply Crate #31 - You need the Axe Legion. South of the Minotaur fight is a tunnel leading to a cracked red wall. Blast it down and take this crate.
- Supply Crate #32 - This crate is right next to #31.
- Dropped Item #16 - On your way back from the Minotaur fight, before you re-enter the parking garage, look above the entrance to find a blue sparkle to shoot.
- Supply Crate #33 - Inside the parking garage, before heading to the elevators, turn right at some wrecked cars to find a crate near an "Exit" sign.
- Supply Crate #34 - Once you're near the elevators, go to the right around them to find a crate.
This starts on the roof of Rayleigh Plaza.
- Supply Crate #35 - Once on the roof, follow the path around. Instead of going up the stairs towards the helipad, turn left and go around the structures. Follow this path all the way to the end to find a crate.
- Toilet - The toilet's on the top of the structures. To get up there, you'll have to find a red light to shoot to drop a ladder. It's just along the path to Supply Crate #35. Once up the ladder, chain jump across to the other structure, and you'll find the toilet on the right side.
- Buried Item #2 - The blue circle is on the same structure as the Toilet, nearby.
- Supply Crate #36 - This crate is also on the same structure as the Toilet.
- Supply Crate #37 - This crate is only reachable from the same structure as the Toilet. Look out to the east to find a "Taffino's" sign. In the corner of the roof on a raised structure, you should see a crate. Chain jump to it.
- Cat Rescue - The cat is quite visible on a raised structure near the stairs leading up to the helipad. To get to them, you'll need to climb the ladder that gets you to the Toilet, then chain jump down to it.
- Supply Crate #38 - Once you climb up the ladder leading to the helipad, head left instead of right and open the crate there.
If you're looking for other guides by him, you can search the Yakuza series or the LEGO series on GameFAQs.