Guide and Walkthrough by CyricZ
Version: 1.0 | Updated: 02/09/2020
FAQ of the Month Winner: February 2020 | Highest Rated Guide
Table of Contents
- Controls and Techniques
- Basic Controls
- Player and Investigation Fundamentals
- Combat Fundamentals
- Sword Legion
- Arrow Legion
- Arm Legion
- Beast Legion
- Axe Legion
- Other Gameplay Features
- File 01: [Startup]
- File 02: [Awake]
- File 03: [Link]
- File 04: [Siege]
- File 05: [Accord]
- File 06: [Complicit]
- File 07: [Wild]
- File 08: [Peace]
- File 09: [Salvation]
- File 10: [Madness]
- File 11: [Reckoning]
- Post Game
- Standard Guide Stuff
File 05: [Accord]
05 - Collection
- Dropped Item #1 - B2, near the elevators
- Dropped Item #2 - B3, near the emergency exit
- Dropped Item #3 - Garage, in the back of the vehicle bays
- Dropped Item #4 - Roof, on the Heliport near the cargo at the far south end
- Photo Order - Take a picture of Akira on their hospital bed.
- Dropped Item #5 - This is in the room to the left of Akira's, in the back right corner.
- Supply Crate #1 - From Akira's room, go left down the hall to where it bends left. In the next room, enter the right-hand door to find a guard station with a crate inside.
- Supply Crate #2 - This is in the "East Wing", which is on the left part of the map (which bugs me, because I'd call it "west"). Specifically, it's in the room just to the left of the "Escape Artist" case.
- Buried Item #1 - Go the helipad and search with the Beast Legion in front of the helicopter. The blue circle isn't too far from the "I" in "A.R.I.".
- Supply Crate #3 - There's a few crates right next to you as you drop in. One of them can be opened.
- Supply Crate #4 - This is in the opposite corner from where you drop behind the ambulances.
First, the subway entry:
- Supply Crate #5 - Once you enter the subway station, turn right and smash the barriers with your Legion to find the crate behind them.
- Supply Crate #6 - After you talk to Alicia, she'll go down to the platform. Instead of following her, veer right past the escalator to find another crate.
Next, the first area with civilians, which consists of the upper Yellow Line platform, and the lower Green Line platform split into two sections: one you access using the stairs in front of you, and the other you access by going down the rubble further ahead.
- Supply Crate #7 - Once you reach the Yellow Line platform, immediately turn right and enter the subway car and you'll find a crate at the end.
- Supply Crate #8 - On the Yellow Line platform, go to the west end and look to the southwest corner. You'll see a crate in the far corner. Easiest way to get there is to inch along the edge of the platform itself and chain jump over to it.
- Supply Crate #9 - From the previous crate, drop down to the Green Line platform below. Head northwards along the track to find another crate.
- Supply Crate #10 - This crate is on the eastern track on the Green Line platform, near the first civilian. Drop onto the track to get the crate.
- Supply Crate #11 - This crate is in the secret hideout in the southeast corner of the Green Line platform. Go all the way south and look to the west wall and rub against it to find the one that's a hologram, then enter the hideout and defeat the Hermits inside.
- Supply Crate #12 - This crate is also in the aforementioned secret hideout.
- Supply Crate #13 - You'll need the Axe Legion. In the Green Line platform area near the second civilian, there's a cracked wall on a train car that needs to be destroyed with the Axe Legion. The crate is further inside the train car.
- Supply Crate #14 - Continuing on from the previous crate, enter the next platform (there's a Gate that appears here) and drop down on the opposite track to find another crate.
- Dropped Item #6 - Once inside the train with the second civilian, go to the other end of the train car to find the item.
Next is the second area with civilians; the small upper area on the Yellow Line, and the much larger lower Green Line area that can only be accessed by the train that sunk into the ground.
- Supply Crate #15 - This crate is near the cops on the Yellow Line platform.
- Supply Crate #16 - From the cops, drop onto the eastern track and go south to find a crate.
- Supply Crate #17 - This crate is near the third civilian, down on the track.
- Supply Crate #18 - Enter the wrecked Yellow Line train and make your way down to the lower end where the generator is. Destroy it, then go back into the train all the way up and out the far north end door to find some stairs leading down to a crate.
- Dropped Item #7 - Once you remove the lasers in the wrecked Yellow Line car, go all the way down to the south end of Car 1 to find this item.
- Dropped Item #8 - Once you remove the lasers, exit the train via the open door in Car 2. Go to the northwest end of this part of the platform to find an item in the corner.
- Cat Rescue - In the same area as the previous Dropped Item, check under the benches to find the cat.
- Supply Crate #19 - You need the Axe Legion. Exit the wrecked train via the open door in Car 4. Head north to go under the train and find a crate with a cracked dome over it that the Axe Legion has to break.
- Toilet - Right next to Supply Crate #19, but you don't need the Axe Legion.
These next ones can be taken after you save the third civilian, on your way to backup Alicia:
- Dropped Item #9 - Once you force open the first subway car door on your way to Alicia, turn right and go to the end of the train to find the item.
- Dropped Item #10 - Between the two subway cars, before you force open the second door, go right again to find another item.
- Buried Item #2 - Once you force open the second door, go to the north end of the subway car and out the door on the right side. Go down the ramp to the lower area and have the Beast Legion sniff around the Red Matter to find the blue circle for the item.
- Supply Crate #20 - Once you finish "Backup Plan", instead of following Alicia up the stairs, turn around and go back south down the platform to find a crate at the end.
- Dropped Item #11 - From that crate, go east and enter the Green Line subway car. Go all the way south to the end of the car to find an item.
- Supply Crate #21 - From the bottom of the escalators, go around the left side and drop down to track level to find another crate.
- Dropped Item #12 - During the Deimos chasing sequence, you'll go down stairs and over a broken floor. As soon as you cross, look back to find a blue sparkle to shoot on a broken pipe.
- Dropped Item #13 - As you chase the Deimos, a wall on your left will heat up and explode. The item is behind that wall.
- Supply Crate #22 - Instead of chasing the Deimos down the stairs to the Blue Line, go past the turnstiles and walk to the left of the fires to reach an area with a crate.
- Supply Crate #23 - Continue past the previous crate and go back along to the left. You can avoid these fires by walking around them and reaching another crate.
- Supply Crate #24 - You need the Axe Legion. This crate is in the same area as the Chimera Takedown of the Dryads.
- Supply Crate #25 - Once you go down the escalator to the Blue Line platform, instead of going forward turn around and go backward to the north. Enter the blue train car to the right and go to the end of the car to find the crate.
- Slime - The moment you leave the train car after opening #25, the Slime will appear on the platform.
There are fifteen supply crates (and one of each of the other two types) in this area, so let's start with after you get the Beast Legion:
- Supply Crate #26 - After you cross your first disappearing platforms, continue to move forwards and over the edge of the platform to drop onto a platform with a crate.
- Supply Crate #27 - As you cross the second set of disappearing platforms, look to the right to find a slightly hidden elevator. Ride it up and chain jump across the gap to the crate.
- Supply Crate #28 - You'll need the Axe Legion. Ride the elevator up at the end of the second large set of disappearing platforms. Instead of going up the slope, turn away from it and look across the gap to find a cracked red wall. Destroy it with the Axe Legion to get the crate.
- Supply Crate #29 - From halfway up that same elevator, drop off to the left and go around the path to find a crate at the end.
- Supply Crate #30 - From the top of the elevator, instead of going up the slope, look out to the left to find a pillar that you can wrap-jump over to another ledge with a crate on it.
- Supply Crate #31 - From that crate, look out and down over the ledge to find a platform you can drop down onto with this crate.
- Supply Crate #32 - Lastly, ride the Beast Legion, pressing B to hop over the gaps between the disappearing platforms, and you'll ride around to another crate. Step on the two buttons to lower an elevator that gets you back on track.
This next set comes after you ride across the disappearing platforms while getting shot at by bullets:
- Supply Crate #33 - This is in the area where you drop down to fight the Hawks. Go over to a corner to find a crate.
- Supply Crate #34 - Once you defeat the Hawks, walk onto the disappearing platforms and drop down to a platform with Astral Matter on it. You can find a crate on a nearby ledge. Also hit the Astral Matter to get back up.
Lastly, stuff that comes after you find the drone again:
- Supply Crate #35 - After you talk to the drone, there's a crate in a corner behind him.
- Dropped Item #14 - This is a blue sparkle above the Spilt Pillar. Look up as you go down the slope to it.
- Supply Crate #36 - After crossing the big twisty turny run of disappearing platforms, you'll find this crate at the end, near the elevator.
- Supply Crate #37 - After moving past the first push block, turn left at the next junction and pull a second push block out of the way to reveal this crate.
- Supply Crate #38 - This right on the path up the slopes towards the end.
- Supply Crate #39 - Before moving up the steps to the conversation with Jena, look to the left wall for a small passage to this crate.
- Supply Crate #40 - This is in the area of the conversation with Jena, before you go through the Gate.
- Buried Item #3 - This is right nearby Supply Crate #40. Sniff around with the Beast Legion to find the blue circle.
Nothing special here besides combat.
If you're looking for other guides by him, you can search the Yakuza series or the LEGO series on GameFAQs.