Guide and Walkthrough by CyricZ
Version: 1.0 | Updated: 02/09/2020
FAQ of the Month Winner: February 2020 | Highest Rated Guide
Table of Contents
- Controls and Techniques
- Basic Controls
- Player and Investigation Fundamentals
- Combat Fundamentals
- Sword Legion
- Arrow Legion
- Arm Legion
- Beast Legion
- Axe Legion
- Other Gameplay Features
- File 01: [Startup]
- File 02: [Awake]
- File 03: [Link]
- File 04: [Siege]
- File 05: [Accord]
- File 06: [Complicit]
- File 07: [Wild]
- File 08: [Peace]
- File 09: [Salvation]
- File 10: [Madness]
- File 11: [Reckoning]
- Post Game
- Standard Guide Stuff
File 04: [Siege]
04 - Collection
I refer to compass directions a lot in this section. In Harmony Square, you start at the north end and the walkways are at the south end.
- Dropped Item #1 - B2, near the Locker Room where Marie is mopping.
- Dropped Item #2 - B3, on a box near the elevators.
- Dropped Item #3 - Garage, near where Alicia is standing.
- Dropped Item #4 - Roof, as you step up the stairs to the heliport itself, turn left and look at the stacked cargo to find this one.
First, let's cover the north end of Harmony Square, before you go up the stairs to the promenade.
- Supply Crate #1 - This is near the showroom car on the spinning turntable in front of the big TV, near where you begin.
- Dropped Item #5 - This is in the northeast area, under the stairs leading up to the bomb in "Stop the Bomb!" Crouch to get underneath the stairs to find the item.
- Supply Crate #2 - On the stairwell leading up to the bomb, this crate is halfway up.
- Supply Crate #3 - Northeast of the "Haunted Dumpster" case prompt is a small restaurant with a crate inside.
- Dropped Item #6 - Just north of the "Haunted Dumpster" woman is a small room with this item.
- Supply Crate #4 - West of the previous dropped item is a small cafe area with this crate slightly obscured inside. The business is called the "Songbird Diner".
- Dropped Item #7 - This is between the two one-story buildings near the "Find the Perp" case. It's behind one of the dumpsters.
- Supply Crate #5 - This is on top of one of the one-story buildings near "Find the Perp". To get up there, go to the north end of the north building to spot a ladder. Shoot the red light near it with an arrow to drop the ladder, climb to the roof, then chain jump across to the other building's roof to find the crate.
- Dropped Item #8 - From the showroom car in the center, walk east across the street, then further northeast along the sidewalk, past the subway station entrance, and you'll find the item in the corner.
The rest of these items are all in the southern section of Harmony Square, including the upper promenade walkway and areas that branch out southwest and southeast.
- Supply Crate #6 - This is under the eastern stairs (left from your perspective) leading up to the upper promenade walkway.
- Dropped Item #9 - Once you head up the eastern stairs to the walkway, curve along the walkway north and walk past the barrier to find this item near some worker robots.
- Supply Crate #7 - Similarly, at the top of the western stairs to the walkway, follow the path to the north and you'll find a crate at the end.
- Supply Crate #8 - This is in plain sight on the west side of the walkway, right across from the vending machine up here.
- Supply Crate #9 - From the "Street Toughs" case, go down the stairs to the west on the north side of the street. This crate is near a truck labelled "GOL".
- Supply Crate #10 - From the "Street Toughs" case, go down the stairs to the west on the south side of the street and head into the cafe area of "Larger Burger" to find a crate.
- Dropped Item #10 - From the building where "Lost Cat" is in the southeast, look from its promenade entrance out to the red scrolling text sign to the north that mentions the "Ark Music Festival". Above that marquee is a blue light to shoot.
- Supply Crate #11 - This is in the building where "Lost Cat" is. Go down to the ground floor and under the stairs to find the crate.
- Dropped Item #11 - From the south end of the promenade near "No Sense of Direction", look to the signs in the south. You'll see one on the right building called "Spholgi Direct Audio" and the blue light for the item will be in the middle of the "O".
- Supply Crate #12 - These next two items are in a hidden Hermit Hideout. To find it, go down the southwest stairs to "Larger Burger" and move around to the left of the restaurant. There's a nondescript wall there that is fake. Pass through it and go through the door at the end.
- Dropped Item #12 - This is also inside the Hermit Hideout mentioned above. The map puts these in odd locations, which I've crossed out in my picture above, because they're not accurate.
- Supply Crate #13 - As you approach the area with three Astral Matter that you have to shoot, you'll find this crate on the ground to the right.
- Supply Crate #14 - Once you hit those three Astral Matter and the elevator drops, ride it up, but instead of moving forward, chain jump back to the upper areas near the Astral Matter and chain jump around to this crate.
- Dropped Item #13 - After hacking the pillar, you'll reveal an elevator that you can ride down. Stay on that elevator and ride it back up all the way and you'll be able to chain jump to a ledge with this item on it.
- Supply Crate #15 - From the above Dropped Item, go to the side of the platform that doesn't have crystals on it and look out and down to the left to find a ledge. Chain jump out to that ledge to drop down to an area with another crate.
- Supply Crate #16 - You need the Axe Legion. This is right next to Supply Crate #15, only behind a wall that you have to break with the Axe Legion.
- Supply Crate #17 - In the first area where you find death puddles, head down the slopes to find this crate in a corner behind a puddle.
- Dropped Item #14 - As you enter the last area with the moving cubes, look out to the right to find a pillar that you can wrap-jump around to a ledge with this item.
- Dropped Item #15 - In the last area with the moving cubes, look up on the walls near the cubes to find a blue sparkle to shoot with the Arrow Legion.
- Supply Crate #18 - You can see this one at ground level betwixt all the moving cubes in the back left. Step onto the cube that lowers to your level, then wait until it drops back down to reach the crate.
- Supply Crate #19 - Now we're gonna have to start riding cubes. From the bottom cube, go right to the next one when they're level with each other, and so on up until you reach the ledge with the crate. It takes some fancy timing, but it's not too difficult.
- Supply Crate #20 - From the previous supply crate, head up the slope, then chain jump across the platforms to the clear endpoint where the crate is. Watch out for the two Keres that attack.
- Supply Crate #21 - The last crate is also up in this area starting from Supply Crate #19, but you'll have to drop down to it. From the top of the slope past the crate, go to the end of the platform between the two clusters of crystals and look down. You'll see some platforms below you. Drop down to reach the platform with the crate.
Nothing new here, except a second chance to collect anything you missed in Harmony Square.
First, let's cover the ground floor level.
- Dropped Item #16 - Go back towards the entrance doors to the mall and you'll see a little kiosk with some holographic helpers. Go behind their desk to find the item.
- Supply Crate #22 - Near the entrance doors is a bright light near some stacked cargo and a supply crate among them.
- Buried Item #1 - In the lobby is a car on a turntable. Search with the Beast Legion about twenty feet in front of it (there's Red Matter here) to find the blue circle.
- Supply Crate #23 - This crate is pretty easily spotted to the left of the car on the turntable.
- Supply Crate #24 - As your squad goes down the hallway to the atrium, look to the left wall to find another crate behind some astral junk.
- Slime - After the cutscene with Jena plays, go back down to the lower floor and to the open area of the atrium and the Slime will appear.
- Supply Crate #25 - After the cutscene with Jena, go back down to the lower floor and start making your way around the rounded wall behind the stairs counter-clockwise. You'll find this crate in front of a yellow shoe ad on the wall.
- Dropped Item #17 - Continue around the wall on the ground floor and you'll find a blue sparkle on some astral junk in front of a blue ad for some jewelry. Shoot it with the Arrow Legion.
- Supply Crate #26 - Continue all the way around the wall and you'll find this crate tucked between debris on the left side.
- Cat Rescue - Right near the previous supply crate, you should hear a cat meowing. It's crouched near the wooden debris to the left.
Next, let's go up to the second floor.
- Supply Crate #27 - Once you get to the second floor, the game wants you to go left. Instead, go right and you'll find a crate.
- Dropped Item #18 - As you make your way along the hallway of tentacles and goop, before you reach the emergency exit at the end you'll see a blue sparkle in the corner. Shoot it.
- Supply Crate #28 - Once inside the emergency exit, hang a right at the little passage to find a crate.
- Toilet - Immediately next to the previous supply crate.
- Supply Crate #29 - In the area after the small emergency exit passageway, another crate is at the end of the room to the right.
- Supply Crate #30 - As you enter the area where Avery gets snatched, instead of going left towards her, go right and you'll find a crate at the end of the walkway.
- Photo Order - Take a picture of Avery while she's entangled in the tentacle. You won't get a yellow marker if you've already taken her picture, but it will still work.
- Supply Crate #31 - This crate is near Avery, on the backside of the stand with a vending machine.
- Supply Crate #32 - This crate is in the southeast corner of the food court. After freeing Mitsuru and Li Fang, instead of going through the bigger tentacles, go over the purple goo to the right and to the back corner to find the crate.
- Supply Crate #33 - This crate is along the right wall as you make your way towards the exit of the food court. Pretty obvious, but can be missed. It's right near a "Rastner's" sign.
- Buried Item #2 - This item is in the food court as you make your way towards the exit. The blue circle is hidden about ten feet in front of the "Kwic Juice" sign.
- Supply Crate #34 - Once you exit the food court, you'll make your way towards rubble that angles up to the third floor. Before going up the rubble, you'll find this crate on the right.
- Dropped Item #19 - While technically on the second floor, this can only be accessed from the third floor. Go down the spiral staircase to the rubble of the second floor to find this item.
This covers the third and fourth floor of the mall. While you can technically access the third floor before the fight with the Arm Legion, you can't pick up much until you get it, so I'm putting all of the third and fourth floor here:
- Supply Crate #35 - On the third floor, go to the ramp that leads down to the second floor and chain jump across the gap to the closed shutter. Use the Arm Legion to open it and take the crate in the back left.
- Supply Crate #36 - On the third floor, this crate is behind some poison gas. The generator for this is kinda concealed further back and tough to tag. There are a few ways to do it. For one, you could find a spot where the generator is visible (near #35 is a good vantage point). You could also chain jump and drop down from the fourth floor above the crate. You can also come back with the Axe Legion and shield your way through the gas.
- Supply Crate #37 - On the top floor, once you get the Arm Legion, on your way to Alicia to free her, look to the right to find a crate tucked away near a cafe sign.
- Supply Crate #38 - This is on the top floor. From Alicia, go left around the edge of the room to find a crate at the end.
- Dropped Item #20 - This is found atop the atrium's spiral staircase. You'll have to stand on one side of the staircase to find the blue sparkle to shoot. Best to move clockwise around it across the goop to find a good vantage point.
- Dropped Item #21 - This one is found during the "Mall Cleanup" case. After finishing the enemies, look out over the edge of the walkway to find this blue sparkle on some astral junk.
- Supply Crate #39 - The final crate is right next to the elevator leading up to Azure Plaza.
If you're looking for other guides by him, you can search the Yakuza series or the LEGO series on GameFAQs.