How does Effect Spread work?

1. Like, does it work with just the ability core's primary ability or does it work with the other sub ability that is attached to the ability core or does it effect all abilities equipped to the legion?

User Info: GoodyBoo

GoodyBoo - 1 week ago
  2. This might only be my misinterpretation but, I think any ability attached to your legion (with ability spread as the main or sub ability) will have all abilities whether sub or main active even when you legion is not out.

so for example: if you have increased attack, speed, gene code drop, item drop, etc. active when you legion is out ability spread makes it proc even when the legion is not around.

User Info: Sho-Minamimoto1

Sho-Minamimoto1 - 1 week ago

Answers

1. Effect Spread basically means that all abilities work when your Legion isn't equipped. I'm not particularly sure if it works if you use a different Legion - for example, having Effect Spread on Arm and then having Sword equipped - but as long as you keep the Legion with Effect Spread on you, everything should be fine.

User Info: DustInTheBreeze

DustInTheBreeze - 1 day ago 0   0