How do I go back to my current file?

1. So I went to replay a different file, and upon realizing i have to play the ENTIRE file, tutorials included, I wanted to go back to my current file (File 4) and continue playing through as normal, the issue is, if I go back to my PC and try to hit the File Select option, it's grayed out. Please don't tell me I have to play this entire file all the way through.

User Info: MrRadley

MrRadley - 2 weeks ago

1. You can quit under Options > File Options in the menu. Also, you don't have to play through the entire file. You can actually select which part of the file you want to play, but depending on how the level was designed the red cases may be linear (meaning you have to play though them before reaching the case you want) or you could go up to the red case you want to play.

The game saves your highest score. Once you get a rank you are satisfied with, you can just quit out of the file after the game saves.

User Info: Rikanov

Rikanov (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 1   0