Can you get through the whole with file 06 with stealth?

1. The second section of the stealth part of file 06, straight after getting the key from the guard and getting in the lift. The next part I get to the over side and there two guards blocking the path! Is there anyway to use stealth past these two or do we have to fight them? Any help would be great thank you in advance I’m determined to stealth my way through but unable to find a path passed them!

User Info: DPSTrill

DPSTrill - 2 weeks ago
  2. Also I'm new and my title
    Question has a mistake! Typing on my phone Is there any way to edit it now after posting! Sorry for being and idiot and thanks in advanced

User Info: DPSTrill

DPSTrill - 2 weeks ago

1. There is a way to do it! You have more tools at your disposal than you think.

1) You can equip empty cans to your inventory radial menu, and toss it to have guards walk directly toward it. Great for getting behind guards.

2) You can manually bind guards instead of waiting for the prompt! Especially for that last duo of guards; simply move your legion around the guards while you're crouched behind a wall. You can bind them both in one go, too; it's honestly far safer than waiting for the prompt to pop up, so consider this for your next run-throughs.

User Info: Anderjak

Anderjak - 2 weeks ago 1   0
  2. Hey thank you so much I'm glad you could understand the title with the mistake in it haha but I will definitely try this again later now I know I can equip cans, I knew I was missing a trick here!

User Info: DPSTrill

DPSTrill - 2 weeks ago