How can I tell if im in the 5% in the nitro leaderboard?

1. So theres only 3 days left for the back n time grand prix and im curious to know if im in the 5% for the nitro leaderboard.
    Im currently in 753th place (probably will go up by a bit) and there are 135036 players apart of the leaderboard

User Info: Unluckysir15

Unluckysir15 - 5 months ago

1. I personally Google a percentage calculator.

Usually one where you can just input what your position compared to the amount of people currently entered.

It usually goes "___ is what percent of ___."

Based off the numbers you gave, you're in the top 5% at 0.5577529887560553%.

User Info: thegamemaster8

thegamemaster8 - 4 months ago 1   0

1. Divide your position on the leaderboard by the total amount of players, and multiply by 100. If the number is over 5, you aren't in.

User Info: BeatScrafty2

BeatScrafty2 - 5 months ago 0   0
  2. I tried to do the math but I got something like 67000 over 135631 which probably doesnt seem right. Could anyone help out with the math

User Info: Unluckysir15

Unluckysir15 - 5 months ago 0   0