Online on Switch Never Works, At All. Does it for anyone else?

1. I’ve tried everything, I updated the game, I have NSO, I restarted my Switch, Powered off and powered back on my Switch, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and also went to put my save data on the cloud and then delete it from the console, then put it back, it still says the same thing: “Unable to Connect to servers” or “Patch available, you need to update” when I do try to update it, there is no update, I’m using the latest version. I’ve seen Online work just fine on PS4 and Xbox One, but I only have it on Switch, and I’m not buying it on another console. Are the servers for Nintendo Switch owners just down or is there something I need to fix? I don’t even have PSPlus so the Switch version is the only way I can play Online currently, except I can’t because I’m never able to get on the servers. Also, if you read this and if you have the game on Nintendo Switch, can you go ahead and see if it works for you just fine? Just need to know so it isn’t just me.

User Info: platinumwarpy

platinumwarpy - 6 months ago

1. Yeah I have the same problem. I honestly think it's something with the game itself that the company needs to fix. It's the only explanation I can think of.

User Info: Dribbal

Dribbal - 6 months ago 1   0

Answers

1. Well the online is fine to me, works well. Though, it still lags. Maybe you need an good and stable internet connection.

User Info: Lagi6crus

Lagi6crus - 6 months ago 0   0
  2. Seems that it works for some and doesn't work for others, I think it just needs fixing overall tbh

User Info: platinumwarpy

platinumwarpy - 6 months ago 0   0
  3. Online doesn't work for me too. Got Switch physical version on july 15th, updated to version 1.04 and no online since then. Getting same error messages "unable to connect to servers" and "patch available, you need to update". 100% completed adventure mode and didn't get a single Wumpa coin, 'cause you have to be online to get them even in singleplayer.

User Info: Theedn

Theedn - 6 months ago 0   0