Why won't N. Tropy Ghost show up for Oxide Station, (Switch version)?

1. So in the Time Trials for the Local Arcade Mode in CTR Nitro-Fueled, I played Time Trial for Oxide Station on my own about 6 times, by now, N. Tropy's Ghost will not unlock for me to race against! Is this a glitch or a bug? Or perhaps I'm not doing something right? I can't unlock N. Tropy in this game if his ghost doesn't show up for this course, and I am a Switch user for this game, so maybe it's an exclusive issue, or something isn't being done correctly. I don't know, need help with this.

User Info: platinumwarpy

platinumwarpy - 9 months ago

1. Well, I haven't tried Time Trials yet, but that's a problem. Try maybe updating your game, your Nintendo Switch. Turn the Nintendo Switch off then turn it back on. If, still not working, make sure you are online.

If it still don't work, all you have to do left is wait for the developpers to update the game and patch the glitch/bug... I don't really know what else you can do.

Let's hope that works...

User Info: Lagi6crus

Lagi6crus - 9 months ago 2   1

1. There is always tje chance that your time is not fast enough to unlock his ghost. Either that or it is a bug

User Info: JamieDodgr

JamieDodgr - 9 months ago 1   0
  2. **the

User Info: JamieDodgr

JamieDodgr - 9 months ago
  3. Surely you haven't met the required total lap time for the Oxide Station Time Trial track to unlock N. Trophy's ghost. It should be unlocked if you achieved more or less 3 min 40 sec total lap time, then you have to beat him at 3min 30sec 14ms. Good luck on the Nitro-Fueled tracks after that, because those are quite harder tracks.

User Info: ReidLeingod

ReidLeingod - 9 months ago 1   0