Controls!?

1. Ok so i imported from the uk, first game ever imported. But i noticed something very annoying and i dont think there is a fix for it, the A and B buttons are reversed. Is this only the UK version? Or all versions? It's terribly annoying. I keep pressing B to go back, and i end up spending money, or changing something i dont want to. Cause B is confirm and A is back. Im hoping i didn't get this version and the US version has normal controls.

User Info: Josephthemerman

Josephthemerman - 1 month ago

1. Nope. The US version of the game is the same.

User Info: kajoshin1

kajoshin1 - 1 month ago 1   0

1. I've noticed that Japanese games tend to have the O and X reversed on ps4 games as they use circle to affirm a choice and X to decline or back out...I think that carried over to this port of the game on the Switch.

User Info: MrMikol

MrMikol - 1 month ago 1   0