FAQ by KyoraStryker
Version: 1.1 | Updated: 10/02/2020
FAQ of the Month Winner: August 2020 | Official GameFAQs Guide
Table of Contents
Legal, Contact, and Credits
This guide is copyright ©2020 by John Edwards (also known as KyoraStryker and Magna_Stryker on this website).
All typed content contained herein is the sole property of myself. All images contained herein are either provided by me, the public domain, or used with permission.
This guide was written exclusively for use on the GameFAQs website (https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com). Under no circumstances will this guide be displayed on any other website. Should you come across a website that is hosting this guide, I kindly ask that you bring it to my attention immediately so that I can resolve the situation.
Absolutely no part of this document may be reproduced - in part or in whole - under a different alias. We call that plagiarism, and not only is it highly frowned upon, it shows very poor character. This guide may be reproduced for personal and private use without advance permission. Please contact me prior to reproducing this guide for any other purpose.
All trademarks and copyrights contained herein are the sole property of their respective trademark and copyright holders. Should you feel this document is in violation of copyright, please contact me so I can clarify any dispute you may have.
Got a comment, concern, question, or suggestion for me or this guide? Drop me a line using one of the below methods of communication:
- Email: kyorastrykerfaqs [at] gmail [dot] com
- [at] Magna [pound] 7167
- discord [dot] gg [forward slash] nRb6zuz
- [at] Magna [pound] 7167
Replace [at], [dot], [forward slash] and [pound] with their respective symbols.
Regardless of the method used to contact me, promptly introduce yourself and what you're referencing about this guide. As far as emails are concerned, include this guide name in the subject line so I don't think it's trash. Seriously, if it looks like trash, I'm going to treat it as such.
This guide is the result of devoting several hours each day since the game was released compiling and typing everything you see. Of course, it's far from over, as there are plenty of things I have planned for this guide before I'm comfortable in calling it "complete". For now, enjoy the content it provides, and look forward to seeing more content updates in the (very) near future.
Of course, if you want to contribute something that you think would be a worthwhile contribution to the guide, feel free to contact me using one of the above communication methods and let me know how you think this guide can be improved, even if it's something as small as a typo that needs correcting!
While there aren't too many people for me to thank regarding the creation of this guide (at least not yet), here is the current list of people I feel deserve special recognition:
- SBAllen for the continued operation and success of this website, of which I've been a member for over 15 years.
- My wife for her unrelenting patience and understanding of my desire to both play games and write guides for them
- Nintendo for the creation of a franchise that has not only collectively sold over 30 million units, but has also managed to elude my gaming radar until now.
- Matt Berry for contributing various tidbits of information throughout the guide, ranging from activity rewards to creature data.
- Cat333Pokemon for correcting some data in the Critterpedia.
- Jonathan Radwell for contributing some crafting recipes that I didn't yet have listed (at the time).
- King_Yoshius_IV and all of his sources for permission to use the data found on each tool's durability via a topic on the ACNH message board.
- Everyone on the ACNH Spreadsheet Discord for helping me fill in a lot of the data on items that I was missing.
- And you, the reader for taking the time out of your day (or night) to take a peek at my guide. Time is such a precious commodity, and I'm honored you've chosen to use some of yours to read this guide. Hopefully you've found it helpful in some way, shape, form or fashion!