Why hasn't Halloween started?

1. I've had this problem before with past events, like Festivale. The game announces that an event will start at a certain point in time, but when that time comes, the event's NPC doesn't appear, my villagers aren't dressed up and Isabelle doesn't say anything when I get out of my house. The time is past 5 PM where I live, so I know that's not the problem. I assume it's because I have a Nintendo Account for the game to update to Ver. 1.11.1 a, because it's still Ver. 1.11.1, without the a. The Festivale had the same thing, and I didn't have a Nintendo Account then either.

User Info: PlushUmaru-chan

PlushUmaru-chan - 4 weeks ago

1. Enter a building then leave? Or save and exit, then enter back in so that it'll start the event?

These are just suggestions, but I hope it works. (time travel back to Halloween if you want)

User Info: PaigeLTS05

PaigeLTS05 (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 5   0
  2. None of that worked. It's definitely because of the version of the game. I kinda knew this was gonna happen, so I'm just gonna hope to get a Nintendo Account and time travel once I get one.

User Info: PlushUmaru-chan

PlushUmaru-chan - 4 weeks ago
  3. Did you connect to the internet! You have to update to version1.11.a to unlock the Halloween event.

User Info: Noane

Noane - 4 weeks ago
  4. Unfortunately Nintendo Accounts do seem to be necessary for the letter updates.

But the Accounts are free and shouldn't be hard to make.

User Info: yasoukyoku

yasoukyoku - 4 weeks ago
  5. why you don't have a nintendo account ?

User Info: FabioGnecco

FabioGnecco - 3 weeks ago