Why does Pascal no longer float away on his back to eat the scallop? Has anyone else had this happen?

1. After the 4.1 update Pascal no longer floats away on his back after he exchanges your found scallop for a gift. He just dives back underwater. I noticed it right away because almost every time I would record him exchanging for gift giving me his insight for the day and then floating away to eat the scallop. Then I would follow him while he circled around the ocean on the other side of net and then disappeared towards the sunset.

Has anyone else noticed this, I can’t be the only one experiencing this, I really hope it gets reported so they can fix it. It will be a shame if he just dives back underwater, I like watching him float away.

User Info: BeadQueen

BeadQueen - 1 month ago

1. I had this happened once before the update. I think it may have to do w/ our location & the nets, etc. I was near a corner & I tried to check both directions east & south, but he just disappeared.

I got him yesterday & he acted as usual, eating his scallop, so hopefully it's not a new glitch.

User Info: MayorDarcy

MayorDarcy (Expert) - 1 month ago 3   0

1. if you're too close to the net this happens, but be thankful he came for the trade at all because in 1.3 he didn't when you were by the net

User Info: herefortrades

herefortrades - 1 month ago 1   0