What if you ask two villagers to move in while on Nook Mile Island Tours?

1. So I've been wondering what happens if I were to find a pretty good villager and ask them to move in (in the case of getting a terrible villager as forced move in after the lot is empty for a while), but happen to find a villager I like better on a later Miles tour during the same villager hunt and ask them to move in, which villager would move in? Since I don't know what would happen I've held out on asking a somewhat good villager to move in because there could be a chance of one of my dream villagers on the next island and losing a dream villager to some sub par villager would really hurt.

TL;DR: If I ask decent villagers to move in (to stop unwanted villagers in forced move in), but find a dream villager and ask them to move in, will the decent villager move in or the dream villager move in?

User Info: Dartrix22

Dartrix22 - 1 month ago
  2. Villagers are always human.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 1 month ago

1. Villagers stop spawning after you recruit the first one.

User Info: SKEPPY

SKEPPY (Expert) - 1 month ago 1   1
  2. Thank you so much, haven't really recruited many besides 1 dream villager (Butch), and now I don't have to worry about getting stuck with a terrible villager.

User Info: Dartrix22

Dartrix22 - 1 month ago

1. I had the same thing done before, with the first few villagers. If you have multiple empty plots, they should stack up in terms of move-in days. So let's say Bangle is the first one, then Ketchup is the second one. Bangle will move in first (Unpacking), and on her very first day there, Ketchup's house is being built.

User Info: RealDimentio

RealDimentio - 1 month ago 0   0