What determines time of day on a dream island?

1. So I haven’t yet visited a dream island, but I have just uploaded my island and was curious; does it matter what time if day I upload it?

Like if I want people who visit in a dream to see my island in the daytime, do I have to upload in the daytime? Or does it matter? Is it always night? Does it go off of the visitor’s clock?

I’ve searched around and can’t find an answer to this question so maybe it’s a dumb one, but I know the pros here can help me out. ^_^

User Info: sonictonic

sonictonic - 1 month ago

1. If it's anything like ACNL, the time in the dream is the time it was uploaded, though I heard (not proven) that time still passes, so if you wait around it can change.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 1 month ago 2   0
  2. That's good to know, thank you. I'm kind of surprised I didn't see anyone else asking this!

User Info: sonictonic

sonictonic - 1 month ago
  3. I think it was asked before, but it got buried in the replies to another thread rather than being in Q&A

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 1 month ago