Does Isabelle give me another chance?

1. So I can’t see my island star rating. Will Isabelle let me have anther chance tomorrow?

This is my first day having resident services building, but I’m guessing that’s not why. My house is at the 3rd upgrade too.

User Info: Super_i

Super_i - 3 weeks ago
  2. I have the campsite but it's not built yet.

User Info: Super_i

Super_i - 3 weeks ago

1. You can get your island star rating any time you ask her. Did you sit in the chair in front of her? She gives you several options. The first is the island evaluation. I think it updates daily if there is a change. Otherwise, you get the same rating each time you ask during that day but you might get more or different explanations from her.

User Info: Ambrup

Ambrup (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 1   0
  2. She only says change the island tune,change the island flag, discuss a resident, and I'm good for now.

User Info: Super_i

Super_i - 3 weeks ago

1. Isabelle starts giving you island ratings when you have 8 villagers.

User Info: 5963

5963 (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 1   0
  2. nope you just get a low rating if you have under 8

User Info: herefortrades

herefortrades - 3 weeks ago