Has anyone's Submarine Disappeared after the update?

1. Before the 3rd of July diving update the submarine and diving suit at the fish area of the museum were there. Somehow after the update the submarine and diving suit have been replaced with cards with a cancel symbol on it ever since. I have checked with at least 4 people and theirs is still there. My sea creatures list is more than half way completed and a lot of the creatures I have my friends also have. Some of them have less, others have more creatures but there's no one creature that they all have in commom that i am missing. So not quite sure what is happening here or how to fix it...

User Info: Lorie2401

Lorie2401 - 3 weeks ago

1. By sea creature, do you mean fish or the ones you get from diving? What fish do you have in the tank and what diving creatures do you have in that tank?

User Info: CardTamer

CardTamer (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 1   0
  2. By sea creature I mean the ones I got from diving because it wasn't until the diving update that it was gone. In terms of what I have in that tank near where the submarine once was is the fish Coelacanth and another sea creature that I got from diving(Giant Isopod) . The Coelacanth I got about two weeks before the diving update and I can remember the submarine and diving dan were there pretty early in the game for me - way before I had any fish in that tank(that's why I'm so puzzled that it's not there anymore, especially since I do have a legendary fish in the tank). In terms of the diving creatures at the moment I got 60% of them (24/40).

User Info: Lorie2401

Lorie2401 - 3 weeks ago