Can anyone tell me where to get the fortune teller kit? I've been trying to get it for days with no luck please help?

1. I've gone to nooks cranny everyday for a few days and have not seen it. I need this kit in my life lol

User Info: nicolette

nicolette - 4 weeks ago

1. It's a randomly appearing item. I think you can also get it from balloons or as a gift from villagers. Just be patient, and you will be sure to find one eventually.

User Info: StrawDeath

StrawDeath (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 2   0
  2. i was wondering if it came in balloons haha i'll just keep on waiting then thank you!

User Info: nicolette

nicolette - 4 weeks ago
  3. I believe Nook's Cranny has sold them for me. Though if you'd like, I can probably order it from my catalog and either give it to you tomorrow or we can add each other and I could just send it as a gift.

User Info: ZombieGirlN64

ZombieGirlN64 - 4 weeks ago
  4. Oh my gosh that'd be sooo so awesome!! I'll PM you

User Info: nicolette

nicolette - 4 weeks ago

1. You get the fortune telling set from Nooks Cranny. If you can't find it there try time traveling it will change the stuff and then you can see if it's there.

User Info: Lis

Lis - 4 weeks ago 0   0