How do I stop getting feminine clothes?

1. One time I switched my gender in the game for a costume but then I realized that the gender doesn't change the way you look at all so I switched it back. But ever since then I've only been getting feminine and unisex clothes from my villagers and from Label and it pisses me off IM NOT A FEMBOY HOW DO I FIX THIS?????

User Info: Lemlime25

Lemlime25 - 1 month ago

1. _
    I don't think it has anything to do with the male or female settings. You deal with it.

User Info: TrainerNeo_02

TrainerNeo_02 - 1 month ago 3   1
  2. Yeah I'm almost certain it's just random. Just sell stuff you don't want.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 1 month ago

1. Not only that but villagers usually give clothing they are wearing and got from others.

And most of labels clothing looks feminine! What about able sisters?

User Info: TrainerNeo_02

TrainerNeo_02 - 1 month ago 1   0
  2. I'm not sure it affected the able sisters cause my sister plays the game too and there was already feminine stuff there but I feel like there's less stuff that I'm interested in now idk

User Info: Lemlime25

Lemlime25 - 1 month ago

1. Simply put, gender dosen't exist for humans in this game. All humans in ACNH are amorphous polymorphs. You can choose a hairstyle that looks masculine or feminine, but that's it. You can choose the most feminine looking hairstyle in the game and that won't stop you from wearing a goatee or beard at the same time.

You're just getting more feminine clothing due to RNG. For a while in my game, I only got hats and glasses from my villagers for the exact same reason.

And most of Label's Labelle cloths are unisex or feminine. I think there's only 3 pieces (a shirt, shorts and sneakers) that could be considered masculine.

User Info: CardTamer

CardTamer (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   1