How can you safely store turnips?

1. I bought some turnips but when I went back online they were spoilt. I hadn't placed them or eaten any, my stonks went down by 8000 bells...

User Info: Samon-urai

Samon-urai - 2 weeks ago

1. You cannot store turnips for more than a week period. If you are at Saturday post-12 then you must sell them or lose everything (up until that point you have at least the choice of holding onto them for a higher price potential.

As for where to leave them... I tend to just throw them on the ground outside of the shop so it's easier to drag them all in once I'm ready to sell them.

User Info: ellis123

ellis123 (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 3   0

1. I leave them in my basement til I see a good price on turnips.exchange. Left them on the beach once and Isabelle scolded me and knocked my 5* rating down to 4.

User Info: Murasaki

Murasaki (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 0   0
  2. You're supposed to sell them within one week.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 2 weeks ago 0   0
  3. As another user said, they will spoil by Sunday morning. They can also spoil immediately if you time travel back in time. As for where to store them, dropping them outside will lower your island rating. Really the only place you can put them is dropping them on the floor in your house.

User Info: ghyr

ghyr - 2 weeks ago 0   0