do i have to wait for my villager in boxes to leave before i can convince a villager from another island to come?

1. so limberg asked me to move today. tomorrow, when he's in boxes, i know that villagers won't show up on mystery islands. however, if i go to someone elses island with a villager in boxes, will I be able to take them? or will i only be able to convince a villager from another island to move the next day?

User Info: bellur

bellur - 2 months ago

1. Yes, there needs to be an open plot of land for them to move into before Villagers will appear on mystery islands and the same goes for inviting Villagers who are in the process of moving from a friend's island. However, if you don't have an open plot, have visited a friend's island and spoken to a Villager who is moving, they may still move to your island once a plot becomes available.
    This happened to my brother once when he came to visit my island while Pashmina was in the process of moving without an open plot for her to move into, the dialogue option to invite her never appeared and she moved away, but then a few days later once a plot became free, Pashmina ended up moving in anyway.

User Info: Blk_Mage_Ctype

Blk_Mage_Ctype (Expert) - 2 months ago 3   0