If I time travel backwards then forward it to the next day, does it reset the shops/special visitors, etc?

1. Hey guys, quick question for y’all. I’m not a time traveler or anything but this has always bothered me.

If I time traveled backwards, then forwarded the time to the current day, does that reset the items at your Nook store, Ables, and possibly any visitors you had?

So today is Friday, what if my shops had nothing good in them so I decided to reset my clock to Thursday then back again to Friday. Does this change the inventory of the shops and reset and special characters like adding Flick or Celeste or change the weather?

User Info: Drizzidee

Drizzidee - 2 months ago

1. It resets all of them. It's still a good idea though as travelling forward in time during construction to a time when its finished, saving, then travelling back to real time will complete the construction without the need to wait, but things will still reset.

User Info: AbsoluteRaft

AbsoluteRaft - 1 month ago 3   0

1. Yes, it does reset them! You can just travel between two days to reset the shops :) It resets visitors as well, not sure about the weather, but i think so

User Info: VeEmOXD

VeEmOXD - 2 months ago 3   0