Do villagers wear crowns?

1. Gave Kidd the villager two crowns. Once at his house, the second time outside.

He wore the crown each time I gave it to him, but the next time I visit his house, they’re displayed inside his home as interior furniture...

Maybe I gave him too much clothes that his inventory was full? Nontheless, I gave him furniture the next day and he replaced one of the crowns with it. After that, I went to another villagers house and checked their closet. Lo-and behold Kidd’s crown as in their closet. What to do...

User Info: vividly

vividly - 2 months ago

1. Villagers will wear hats and glasses that you give to them, but they tend to take them off after a short time. There is no way to force them to keep it on indefinitely.

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900 (Expert) - 2 months ago 1   0

1. They wear what they feel like as long as they have it, so what you gave them will be on their wardrobe as option. I gave a dress to a villager two weeks ago, she still wears it now and then, but just when she feels like it.

User Info: OmegaRozenkreuz

OmegaRozenkreuz (Expert) - 2 months ago 0   0