Campsite villagers moving in with 10 villagers already on Island?

1. Marcel is currently in my campsite. I have 10 villagers but i won his minigame for him to move in. He says he talked to Resident Services and he is offering to kick Spike out in favor of him moving in. I want to answer "no" to kicking Spike out to see if it lets me choose someone else to swap out (like it does with tbe amiibo campsite villagers), but I dont want to risk losing Marcel. Does anyone know what will happen if i say "no" to him kicking Spike out?

For reference, this is a random campsite villager, NOT an amiibo

User Info: Zaxdar

Zaxdar - 1 week ago

1. If you answer no then marcel will not move in. You don't get a choice.

User Info: TrainerNeo_02

TrainerNeo_02 - 1 week ago 1   1
  2. This isnt true. I tried it and he said no and after talking to him 10-15 more times, I got the chance to do the minigame again. The only problem is he only offered to make spike leave, I didnt get a choice in which villager. I did get a 2nd chance to invite him though after saying no.

User Info: Zaxdar

Zaxdar - 1 week ago