If I time travel what happens if I set the time back to normal?

1. Hi I’m new to the animal crossing scene. If I were to time travel what would happen if i reset my switch clock back to normal time ?

User Info: Lateralus988

Lateralus988 - 1 week ago

1. Nothing too drastic will happen. The game may slightly punish you with things like not resetting daily events (fossils in the ground, for example) for an extra day, and more weeds growing around town.

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900 - 1 week ago 5   0

1. It counts as just another new day. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that you shouldn't play at the same time when you played that day originally. If you dontry to avoid your double or else you can damage your save file with a time paradox. You can't donate a butterfly effect to the museum so it's almost never worth it.

User Info: eggsellent

eggsellent - 4 days ago 6   1