Where are all the chicken hidden?

1. I need help finding the chicken, the lady won't give me a hint for the last one

User Info: FitCashier94

FitCashier94 - 1 year ago

Answers

1. Did you find the one under the bridge by the Windmill Tower? Or in your house? There's one under the bridge near the farm on top of that little altar.

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. Depending on what chapter you're on, the final chicken won't spawn until way, way later in the game (I think maybe in the second to last chapter, but I could be wrong and it may be earlier). The last chickens the lady doesn't give a hint for (at least for me) were both around the furnace building. It's the building near the end of the railroad tracks that lead into the upper part of the shopping district. It's rounded and has a long tower sticking up out of it. One chicken is inside the building and can be found in plain view by walking in a bit on the walkway. The other chicken that doesn't seem to be around until later is actually outside and resting on TOP of the rounded part of the building by the track. You might have to actually angle the camera upward to see it, because I only noticed it by accident when I saw a flash of brown come into view while walking nearby. Just walk up close to where the chicken is sitting and the scene where it flies back to the farm will trigger.

User Info: superstarultra

superstarultra - 1 year ago 0   1