Struggling with Rank A "Unarmed Meeting". How to beat?

1. I am in Rank A missions and unlocked the 2nd offer mission, "Unarmed Meeting". I am struggling so much with this mission. The fact that it's 1 on 3, in a tight, enclosed area, and has 2 of the hardest Arsenals to beat, especially with the teleporting one, makes this excruciating for someone like me who uses a high speed, high maneuverability Arsenal.

Has anyone beaten this mission yet? If so, how did you do it? I've been able to beat just about every mission so far with confidence, but this one is just a brick wall I can't get past.

Also, is there even a way to go in unarmed?

User Info: PeachLanista70

PeachLanista70 - 4 weeks ago

1. So, went back and attempted to do it unarmed again, and it worked this time.

The first time I attempted unarmed, I removed all damaging weapons from my arsenal and went to the area out of my Arsenal, and it went to combat.

The time it worked, I removed my down thruster auxiliary from my Arsenal, and also used up all of my Outer's grenades and traps before going into the area. So, I don't know if doing one or both of those things triggered it, but doing both definitely works.

User Info: PeachLanista70

PeachLanista70 - 4 weeks ago 4   0
  2. you do not need to use up grenades.

User Info: EvoGuyver

EvoGuyver - 2 weeks ago

1. I didn't use up all my grenades and traps. Just removed all parts from my arsenal that appear in the "weapons" section of the hanger. Now I kind of wish I fought instead lol

User Info: EternalsGoku

EternalsGoku - 3 weeks ago 1   0

1. How to pass the mission, to keep the story going? One of two ways (you'll go back after the ending to try the one you didn't do...). Trust Grief and go un-armed, for which I removed all equipment from the Weapons tab in the Hangar, yes even a Down Booster, and jumped out of my Arsenal to cross the line.

Or go in armed to trigger the fight. Yes the quarters are tight, but this can work to advantage: one enemy likes to fly far back and high, which put her out of the fight for me. Then you have one who comes in close, and one middle. There is a trench all around the inside of the arena, where I lured in the close guy first. By the time I was done with middle guy, far girl had got stuck outside the arena where I went to finish it.

Use an Arsenal beating melee build, sword or two of course, but add in a flamethrower or dual for constant Stamina drain, or a stun gun if you prefer.

User Info: red_bailey

red_bailey - 2 weeks ago 0   0