1. Hello. I seriously needs help. You see, I've been stuck here for most of the day trying to do one thing. Connect to Pokémon Go. I've made it to Pokémon Park and I've caught 2 Pokémon. An extremely rare one, (Tauros,) and an version exclusive. (Bellsprout.) I've connected the first time. (Not at the park.) But not the second. During the second time, they wouldn't connect. Like ever. Both of them were trapped in a never ending "searching" screen. Please help.

User Info: KirbyFan

KirbyFan - 3 weeks ago

1. It is probably not a bluetooth issue since you are able to connect outside the park, but just in case, make sure your phone is not paired with any other bluetooth compatible devices while using GO. The switch is notorious for having interference errors.

Before talking to the man in the GO park, make sure your phone is synced up to the Switch.

Now talk to him, say you want to bring a Pokemon to the Park, and your switch screen should go to "searching". While this is happening, go to your phone. Open the menu that has Pokemon, Shop, and Items Click "Pokemon". When looking at your Pokemon, you will see a switch controller on the top right hand side. Click it, then select the Pokemon you want to transfer over. Afterwards, click "Send to Switch" and it should send it over.

User Info: Bloodychess

Bloodychess - 2 weeks ago 2 0

Answers

1. Either your Nintendo Switch wasn't connected to the internet or the Bluetooth on your phone isn't turned on.

User Info: loviejoshie

loviejoshie (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 0 0
  2. Os your bluetooth turned on on your cellphone? Have you paired your phone and your switch? Assuming that the answer for both questions is yes, the procedure to succeed would be: Start trade on your Pkmn Go, clicking on the Nintendo Switch icon at the top of your pokémon list. Select "Bring Pokémon" at the Go Park NPC (Switch). That would do it.

User Info: pablocardoso_10

pablocardoso_10 - 3 weeks ago 0 1