1. Why is when I catch a pokemon I can get 10000 exp but other times when I catch the exact same pokemon with the exact same throw and bonuses it can sometimes only give me 4000 exp?

User Info: Crankymanky

Crankymanky - 4 weeks ago

1. The reason is because the game doesn't actually show a difference between a Large/Small or XL/XS Pokémon capture; it just says: Size Bonus. However, getting an XS/XL Pokémon absolutely makes a difference as this is calculated behind the scenes and grants a bonus of x4 vs x1.5 for a Large/Small Pokémon.

User Info: TheConsoleHero

TheConsoleHero - 2 weeks ago 1 0

Answers

1. Is the Pokémon your getting 10,000 do for tiny huge or X tiny or X large? These grant huge bonuses

User Info: mjrmunch

mjrmunch - 4 weeks ago 0 0
  2. So I got 2, 10000 exp from tiny pokemon and 1 12000 exp from huge pokemon but I captured a few tiny and huge pokemon after and they only gave me around 4000 exp. I didn't check if they were X large or X tiny so it could be that they were just X tiny and X large

User Info: Crankymanky

Crankymanky - 4 weeks ago 0 0
  3. Are you factoring in that you get bonuses for a smaller ring, catching them in one throw, and a big bonus for if you haven't caught that Pokémon before?

User Info: Gamernut35

Gamernut35 - 3 weeks ago 0 0