Can you get all DLC together?

1. I already have all the DLC but I plan on getting it for my brother as a gift and was wondering if there was a special bundle that included both fighter passes together. RetroJohnny64 - 1 month ago - report

1. Yes, it's known as a Fighters Pass. There's two of them and both of them are 25 USD each. You can also buy them digitally on the eShop. I'm not 100% sure if it includes the Mii costumes, which you can buy for 75 USC, though I wouldn't be surprised if they have a bundle for those. PlushUmaru-chan (Expert) - 1 month ago - report 4   1
  2. I know of both fighter passes I was wondering if they sold both of them together as a bundle RetroJohnny64 - 1 month ago - report
  3. I don't think they do. I think you have to pay for both seperately. PlushUmaru-chan - 1 month ago - report

1. Well, yes and no. The two Fighters Passes are sold separately but each comes with one half of the DLC characters, so unless Nintendo puts out a mega-bundle (since they don't do GOTY), no chance of getting them all i one go. Oh, and Piranha Plant is also sold separately. AndyKusanagi - 1 month ago - report 2   1

1. As far as I know, all dlc bundles must be purchased separately. When they release a bundle that contains both, you'll see it under this game in the eShop. darkdeity9 - 1 month ago - report 5   6
  2. I did not mean to downvote this answer. Sorry. Meant to scroll down and accidentally tapped the downvote and it wont let me change the vote Phoneguyhello12 - 1 month ago - report
  3. Can’t you upvote to cancel out the downvote (or move it to the upvote count) BalloonBattle05 - 1 month ago - report
  4. I'm afraid that's not possible. Once an upvote or downvote has been made it can't be undone and the other option can't be chosen either. But I just upvoted darkdeity9's comment so everything should be fine now. OfficerTom - 1 month ago - report