Where to find Master Hand/Crazy Hand?

1. I’ve defeated all the players I can find, but still haven’t seen Master Hand or Crazy Hand. Do I have to do something special to make them appear? I’ve cleared 373 spaces for reference. Any ideas what I’m missing?

User Info: SiennaMedic37

SiennaMedic37 - 1 week ago

1. If you're referring to World of Light, after you finish off Galeem and Dharkon in the Light and Dark Realms, you'll be able to go to The Final Battle, in which you'll have to go through two paths. (later on you'll be able to complete both of them) One has Master Hand and the other one has Crazy Hand. You need to beat them two times each. If you're referring to Classic Mode, most of the fighters' routes have the Hands at the end of their route, (both will appear depending on how high the intensity is) but some fighters' routes don't even have them at all.

User Info: PlushUmaru-chan

PlushUmaru-chan - 1 week ago 7   1