I bought the pack for Steve and Alex, but all I got was Steve. How do I get Alex? Is there something else I need to buy?

1. I had bought the pack to be able to play as Steve and Alex, but all I got was Steve. How do I get Alex? Do I need to buy something else?

User Info: TeslaTime123

TeslaTime123 - 4 weeks ago

1. Alex is also with steve, you just need to swap alts. Press the R button in the select screen once you select steve and you'll get alex.

User Info: Invisble_egg

Invisble_egg (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 30   3
  2. THANK YOU. (25 displayed characters)

User Info: TeslaTime123

TeslaTime123 - 4 weeks ago

1. If you keep hitting R you'll see all of the various skins: Colors 1, 3, and 5 are Steve in different outfits. Colors 2, 4, and 6 are Alex in different outfits. Color 7 is a Zombie, and Color 8 is a scaled-down Enderman. (The Zombie and Enderman still play the same)

User Info: Raiu

Raiu - 4 weeks ago 20   1

1. Alex is just a skin, to get to her, you need to select Steve and press ZR/ZL on the picture.

User Info: ChampionRedn

ChampionRedn - 3 weeks ago 5   1
  2. I also paid for Steve and Alex but when I choose Steve and touch the R button all I get is Alex! How do I keep Steve considering how much I enjoy touching the R button?

User Info: DrYuya

DrYuya - 3 weeks ago 10   9
  3. It shows on the official website that Alex is just a skin.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 4 weeks ago 10   18