Is there any way to get the Sophie and Arthur spirits without having to buy their games?

1. I was completing my spirit list but then I came to 2 I couldn't find, then when I searched them up I learned that you have to buy the games to get them! Is there other anyway I can get them because I'm not 17+ and I don't feel like wasting my money on a spirit

User Info: AwesomeAmro64

AwesomeAmro64 - 2 weeks ago

1. Currently not. Unless you want to buy their games for their Spirits, you're going to have to wait until Nintendo decides to make them available in game.

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 4   0

1. Promotional Spirits have traditionally been made available when a new character is released. Just wait a little while, and you will almost certainly have a chance to unlock them.

User Info: DarkAmdusias

DarkAmdusias - 1 week ago 5   0