Who are top 3 in the game?

1. I haven't been keeping up with the meta

User Info: Moishesnoguee

Moishesnoguee - 1 month ago

1. Joker is probably the best in the game, though he's pretty technical. Pikachu and Peach are also really good as well, with ZSS, Inkling, Sonic, and Rob not too far behind. Smash Ultimate is a pretty balanced game compared to other games in the series like Melee, Brawl, and 4, where there was always a definitively "best" character that broke the meta. (Fox and Marth in melee, Meta Knight in Brawl, and Bayonetta and maybe Diddy Kong in Smash 4.) No character is "by far" the best, though the ones I mentioned are the best ones as of 9.0.1.

User Info: KrimsonBlox

KrimsonBlox - 1 month ago 2   0
  2. You should be an expert for this game. Your answer is true.

User Info: IB23

IB23 - 1 month ago
  3. I'm not actually the good. My brother though is a competitive smasher and talks about smash 24/7, and I got most of this information from a tier list I found on google, lol.

User Info: KrimsonBlox

KrimsonBlox - 1 month ago

1. My question is, what would you use the answer for? Would you decide to start using the top 3 characters because they're the best in the game?

As Gargomon251 said, who is or isn't top 3 is a matter of opinion. Many say Little Mac is bad, but some say he's good. Many say Peach is the best, but some say she's terrible. There's no definitive answer; notice how KrimsonBlox said that Joker is "probably" the best in the game.

User Info: Shadow_Saitama

Shadow_Saitama - 1 month ago 0   1
  2. This seems like a matter of opinion, and thus not suited to Q&A

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 1 month ago 2   5
  3. Stop it gargomon. Please, just stop

User Info: demariw

demariw - 1 month ago