What all dlc mii costumes comes with a music tracks?

1. In trying to get all the music tracks I have 992 music tracks. I habe one more to get. I know it'll grow larger when more DLC fighters come out with their own set of music but the total I looked up is 993 music tracks currently. I'm not sure if its in shop and the rng is just not showing it .

But I know I dont have all dlc outfits for mii and some of them have a music track with them. I want to know which mii costumes from the eshop comes with a music track. The eshop doesnt really say if it comes with a music track.

User Info: Phoneguyhello12

Phoneguyhello12 - 10 months ago

1. The only mii costumes to have music are Sans and Cuphead with "Megalovania" and "Floral Fury". Though I also recomend the Vault Boy, Bomberman, Creeper and Pig Mii costumes as they also completly change the mii to look like the characters (with the minecraft costumes giving the miis rayman-like arms)

User Info: WHammer

WHammer - 10 months ago 3   0
  2. It's weird that they didn't give vault boy a song, considering I'm pretty sure they played a special theme during his trailer.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 10 months ago
  3. Thanks for the answer. I actually just found right now actually turns out it was in a chest I missed in world of light mode all along.

User Info: Phoneguyhello12

Phoneguyhello12 - 10 months ago
  4. Same with Geno, they played Super Mario RPG music when there is no Mario RPG music in the entire game (R.I.P Geno fans)

User Info: Mario_128

Mario_128 - 8 months ago