I brought both Fighters Passes, but why do I not have the fighters yet?

1. This is on a new Switch, and I only have the base 8, Ness, Zelda and Robin.
    Is there a character limit - E.G, I need 12-16 characters to have them available to me?
    On my other Switch with the full roster, it shows the DLC characters.

User Info: MysticAbsol

MysticAbsol - 8 months ago

1. They're bundles of DLC Challenger packs for SSBU, so once you bought them, you'll get them all at once or at least when they're released in due dates and times.

User Info: OwynRoss

OwynRoss - 8 months ago 0   0

1. I'm assuming you have the cartridge version of SSBU... You would need to transfer your nintendo account from the old switch to the new switch and all the DLC Fighters, Mii Fighter Costumes, etc will be downloaded from the Nintendo eShop by selecting the game from the Nintendo Switch Home - > Options - > Software Update - > Via the Internet. I don't think the DLC automatically downloads if you have the cartridge version of the game

User Info: SirIsaac2003mj

SirIsaac2003mj - 8 months ago 2   0

1. Try relaunching the software if you haven't already

User Info: Noob5696

Noob5696 - 8 months ago 1   0
  2. Did you buy them on both switches or just the one?

User Info: IdontcaresoFoff

IdontcaresoFoff (Expert) - 8 months ago 1   0