If I have Fighter's Pass Vol. 2, will I be able to get steve?

1. By accident, I purchased Min Min by getting the Fighter's Pass Vol. 2. But now that Steve/Alex is coming to Smash, will I be able to get him with the Fighter's Pass?

User Info: agent_S13

agent_S13 - 2 months ago
  2. Yes. The Fighter's Pass will give you all future DLC.

User Info: RyuFromStreets

RyuFromStreets - 1 month ago

1. I'm confused with the wording, but yes, if you own the pass, than you will get steve when he releases, as well as the other 4 characters, which are unknown.

Also, how do you accidentally buy something 30 bucks more expensive? Or are you trying to say "min min bad?"

User Info: IdontcaresoFoff

IdontcaresoFoff (Expert) - 2 months ago 12   2
  2. No, I just wanted to see what it does. It gave me Min Min, but when I saw her for MUCH cheaper, i got mad.

User Info: agent_S13

agent_S13 - 2 months ago
  3. It's cheaper because you ONLY get min min and nothing else.
    The Fighters Pass Vol 2 is SIX characters.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 2 months ago

1. Yes, what IdontcaresoFoff said, you will get Steve if you have the Fighter's Pass Vol. 2.

User Info: dugtriogamer

dugtriogamer - 1 month ago 6   1

1. Whenever you buy the fighters pass, it will give you those fighters at the time of their release.

User Info: Rowan-Mast

Rowan-Mast - 1 week ago 0   0