Why isn't my Fighters Pass code working?

1. I went to Target and bought the physical version of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighter's Pass. The store clerk told me to enter the code on the receipt to redeem the characters. I had to wait a couple of weeks due to not having a working Internet Connection for my Switch. I now have Wi-Fi, but when I entered the code today, it said "The code you entered is not a Nintendo eShop prepaid code."

What do I do?

User Info: Shadow_Saitama

Shadow_Saitama - 1 month ago
  2. Call Nintendo, probably? That seems like the first step.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 1 month ago

1. Some possible problems:

1) Make sure you're entering with the "Enter Code" option on the bottom left, not the "Add Funds" option in your account area.
    2) Make sure you're entering the right code. Some retailer cards/slips have a "Control Number" which may look like your download code. The download code should start with a B and won't have any hyphens in it.
    3) Make sure you're entering it correctly, of course. Double check every letter and number.

If everything checks out and it's not working, then you'll have to contact Nintendo directly, since there's not much we here can do to help.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 1 month ago 16   0
  2. I got it working, thank you for your help!

User Info: Shadow_Saitama

Shadow_Saitama - 1 month ago

1. A while back I had to enter the code for mega man legacy collection 2, thought it wasn't working. I kept trying as some characters were hard to identify (Is it an l or a capital i?) I kept trying and it worked eventually.

User Info: Buddyblade

Buddyblade - 2 weeks ago 1   1